"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."


- Michael J. Jackson -

16.08.2026

The Show Must Go On - The Golden Years 1975-1976

Tonight, my son and I went to see “The Show Must Go On – The Golden Years 1975–1976”, a Queen tribute show that has been a part of my life in one way or another since I first saw it in 2008.

The show originally premiered back in 2007, and over the years there have been several versions featuring different Queen songs. And honestly… it never gets old. Well, at least not if you love Queen. 

I filmed a few little clips from tonight, but the best part was experiencing it together with my son. His attention was especially caught by the drummer, since he’s learning to play drums at school himself. And apparently, the whole band was… “very bad ass.” 

I’m assuming that was teenage language for “they were absolutely awesome.”
Apparently I’m getting old. 

After the show, we waited around for a little while because Åge himself had said he would come and talk with us. And he did! Much to my son’s absolute joy. 

It was such a wonderful evening with great music, great memories, and now a new Queen memory that I get to share with my son.

The show must go on… and tonight, it definitely did. 
A wonderful night filled with a lot of great music. 

Now... Merry logging off zZZZzzzz... 

- Merry - 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar