What do yours remind you of?
When I look closely at mine, I see ice, storm clouds, deep ocean, winter skies, silver rain, crashing waves, dark mountains, crystals and tiny flashes of light.
It almost feels like there’s an entire little universe hidden inside the iris… a journey through distant lands and mysterious worlds, just waiting to be discovered.
And perhaps that’s what makes eyes so fascinating.
Looking into someone’s eyes is one of the most intimate journeys I know.
There’s something incredibly vulnerable about it… because you’re not just looking at someone. You’re looking into a tiny universe that belongs only to them.
And yet, somehow, every pair tells a different story.
Some hold oceans.
Some hold forests.
Some hold storms.
Some look like galaxies.
And some… feel like home.
So now I’m wondering…
If you truly took the time to explore the world hidden inside someone’s eyes… what would you discover? 💙
- Merry -
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar