Do you ever wonder...
whether our lives were written long before we took our first breath?
Whether there is a path already waiting for each of us...
a story unfolding exactly as it was always meant to...
or whether we truly hold the pen ourselves.
I don't know...
Sometimes I wonder if we spend our whole lives trying to rewrite chapters that were never ours to change.
Sometimes I wonder if no matter how hard we try to become better...
to do better...
to love better...
life simply keeps leading us back to the same crossroads.
Do you think some people are born carrying a little more darkness than others?
Not because they want to...
not because they choose to...
but because the weight somehow found them first.
I don't believe anyone wakes up hoping to leave this world a little colder.
At least I don't.
If I could choose one purpose, it would be simple.
To leave people a little lighter than I found them.
To make someone laugh.
To make someone smile.
To help someone breathe a little easier, even if only for a moment.
Because there is something strangely beautiful about knowing your existence became someone else's reason to smile that day.
Yet...
Why is it that those who long to spread light sometimes struggle the most to find it within themselves?
Why do some hearts always seem to feel just a little out of rhythm with the rest of the room?
Have you ever stood among people laughing...
and still felt unbearably alone?
Have you ever spoken...
only to feel your words disappear before they reached another soul?
Have you ever looked around and thought...
"Perhaps I am the piece that doesn't belong in this puzzle."
Storms have a curious way of changing us.
Not only because of what they take...
but because of what they teach.
They teach caution.
They teach silence.
They teach us to examine every smile,
every promise,
every outstretched hand...
until trusting becomes something that feels almost foreign.
Little by little,
the world becomes quieter.
And so do we.
Perhaps that is why loneliness isn't always about being alone.
Sometimes it is simply the feeling of carrying thoughts too heavy for ordinary conversations.
Still...
I hope we are not born broken.
I hope we are simply unfinished.
I hope the cracks we carry are not proof that something is wrong with us...
but places where compassion learned to grow.
Perhaps purpose isn't something we are given.
Perhaps it is something we create...
one act of kindness,
one difficult lesson,
one gentle heart,
one ordinary day at a time.
And maybe...
just maybe...
those who spend their lives wondering where they belong...
.. are the very people quietly becoming a place where someone else finally feels they do.
- Merry -
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar