"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."


- Michael J. Jackson -

10.08.2026

Good morning

☀️ Good Morning & Happy Monday! 💜

Good morning, beautiful people!
And happy Monday! 

A brand new week is here, which means… new possibilities, new chances, new little adventures, and hopefully some good surprises along the way. 

Yes, I know. I’m being ridiculously positive and optimistic again. 
And the funniest part? I’m not even properly awake yet. My brain is apparently already out here trying to inspire the world while the rest of me is still waiting for the coffee to kick in. 

Honestly, sometimes I wonder where my brain gets all this energy from.

And if I had to guess… 

Maybe it’s because a very special friend of mine has a birthday this week, and I absolutely LOVE celebrating the people I care about. There’s just something about making someone feel special that gives me energy.

Or maybe it’s simply because I’m ridiculously excited about life sometimes. 

Or… and this is probably the most scientifically accurate explanation…

Maybe it’s just my ADHD ADHD’ing. 😂😂😂

Actually… it’s probably both. 

Whatever the reason, I’m choosing to carry that energy into this Monday.

A new week doesn’t have to be perfect. We don’t have to have everything figured out. Sometimes all we need is a little hope, a little curiosity, and the willingness to see what happens next. 

So here’s your little Monday reminder:

You have another week ahead of you.
Another chance to try.
Another chance to laugh.
Another chance to create something beautiful.
Another chance to surprise yourself.
And maybe even another chance for something completely unexpected to find its way into your life. 

So go into this week with an open heart, a little optimism, and if necessary… a ridiculous amount of caffeine. 

I wish every single one of you, that accidentally stumbles upon my blog corner here, a beautiful Monday and an absolutely amazing week ahead 🌸✨

May it bring you reasons to smile, moments worth remembering, people who make your heart happy, and perhaps a few wonderful surprises along the way. 

I hope in every given situation in life, you will know who you have in your corner that you can count on. And I hope you will also carry some love for yourself too. 

Now excuse me while I go figure out why I’m this energetic before I’ve even properly woken up. 

Happy Monday, everyone! Let’s see what this week has waiting for us.


Well, for me I have both a hospital follow up appointment and an MR of my knee. Exciting week... 


- Merry - 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar