There are the easy days, the ones that truly feel light, wrapped in happiness and sunshine...
And then there are the other days. The ones that hit you in the stomach and steal the air from your lungs. Not in a good way.
Today feels like one of those days.
It's the kind of day when everything you've been holding inside finally reaches the surface. When the walls you've built to protect yourself can no longer hold. When the energy around you feels heavy, and every little thing seems to add more weight to your shoulders.
I feel like a sponge that has absorbed everything for far too long, slowly being squeezed until there's nothing left to give.
Sometimes I just want to sit down and cry...
But I won't.... Cause what's the point in that? What would that solve? It wouldn't change anything...
Every single day, I keep fighting. I turn the other cheek. I tolerate. I endure. I keep going... until I almost don't recognize the feeling anymore, because numbness has taken its place.
Maybe that sounds dramatic. Maybe it is. But today, I couldn't find better words to describe it.
At least I'm still here. And that has to count for something.
The truth is, life isn't all sunshine and wildflowers. It isn't always glowing smiles and happy moments. There are storms too.
But storms don't last forever. Even the longest night eventually gives way to morning, and even the deepest wounds can begin to heal. So I'll keep holding on to the hope that brighter days are waiting somewhere ahead. Maybe not tomorrow. Maybe not next week. But they'll come.
Until then, I'll keep putting one foot in front of the other. And maybe that's enough for today.
- Merry -
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar