You know what I find genuinely sad?
How desperately some people feel the need to create fake accounts on social media.
Facebook. Instagram. TikTok.
Apparently, nowhere is safe.
I can't even leave an innocent little comment on a video by the real Josh Groban without suddenly being bombed by messages, likes and follows from approximately countless versions of Josh Groban who have apparently all fallen deeply in love with me within three minutes.
Then there's Calum Scott.
And Keanu Reeves.
Keanu is especially confusing because apparently I don't even need to comment on anything for him to find me. I don't know what kind of magical algorithm he has, but somewhere in the depths of the internet, Fake Keanu Reeves is sitting there thinking
"Ah yes. Merry. She's the one."
Sir.
Please.
You are not Keanu Reeves.
And even if you WERE Keanu Reeves... I have questions about why you suddenly found me on TikTok without me ever interacting with you 🤣
Honestly, after leaving that comment on Josh Groban's video, TikTok has become slightly exhausting. Every notification makes me wonder
Who is it now?
Josh?
Calum?
Keanu?
Or maybe even Johnny?
Maybe tomorrow I will wake up to a message from Fake Freddie Mercury saying he has survived, faked his own death and would like me to send him a gift card.
At this point, nothing would surprise me.
Maybe I should just turn off my notifications 🤣
Although... to be fair, I already get enough notifications lately after posting a video of my guy singing a wonderful song.
And apparently, the song was SO wonderful that even TikTok felt the need to personally email me my stats.
Just in case I hadn't noticed.
😏😏
Well, thank you very much, TikTok.
But I dooo know.
I know he's amazing.
You don't have to send me official documentation confirming it 🤣
And honestly...
One of the first times one of my videos passes 1000 views...
And it isn't even a video of ME.
🤣🤣🤣
Of course.
Because apparently that is how life works.
"Congratulations Merry! Your video is doing great!"
Me: OMG really?! Which one?!
TikTok: The one where you're not in it.
Me: ...
🤣🤣🤣
OH well.
I suppose I should find my bed now.
The weather has apparently decided to play its own little game lately too.
Autumn cold for breakfast.
Summer temperatures during the day.
Then cold again at night.
My fibromyalgia is sitting somewhere in the corner looking at the weather forecast like
"Excuse me... could you PLEASE pick a personality?"
My body does not enjoy these temperature transitions very much. Neither does my brain, to be honest. I put on a jacket in the morning, regret it at noon, take it off, regret THAT later, and then repeat the entire process the next day.
Luckily, I have therapy swimming tomorrow ❤️
So hopefully my body will forgive me a little after that.
But for now...
Good night, world ❤️
May your notifications be peaceful, your inbox be free of Fake Josh Grobans, and may Keanu Reeves leave you alone unless he can prove he is actually Keanu Reeves.
Or wait... Actually, he can just leave me alone.. Pronto.
- Merry -
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar