How magical it is to feel inspired by something as simple as someone’s voice.
The world may storm around me.
And sometimes, the world is chaotic and cold. Painful. Loud in ways that have nothing to do with sound.
And then I hear this voice…
And somehow, everything changes.
It brings me peace.
It brings me calm from the storm.
A sanctuary.
An escape.
A little bubble where, for a moment, I don’t have to be anything for anyone. I don’t have to be strong. I don’t have to think. I don’t have to carry the weight of everything happening around me.
I can simply be.
And sometimes, I can just cry.
Because somehow, this voice lets me go there.
To places inside myself that I hardly ever allow myself to enter. Feelings I usually keep behind locked doors. Feelings I don't always dare to touch, because sometimes feeling everything can be just as overwhelming as feeling nothing.
But his voice lets me.
When I listen to him singing, I close the curtain to the world.
To the storm.
To the chaos.
To everything that hurts.
I block it all outside.
And inside that little bubble, there is only music.
Only his voice.
And peace.
It is almost strange, isn't it?
That something as simple as a voice can reach somewhere words cannot.
That a melody can find the cracks in you that you try so hard to hide.
That someone, without even knowing what is happening inside your heart, can give you a few moments where you finally feel safe enough to let those feelings breathe.
I am trying to put into words what that means to me.
I really am.
But somehow, my words keep falling short.
Because how do you explain what it means when someone's voice becomes a place you can go?
How do you describe gratitude for something that cannot be held, touched, or explained?
How do you say thank you for a moment of peace when the world feels anything but peaceful?
Maybe I can't.
Maybe some feelings are simply too big for words.
So I will just say this:
There are voices we hear.
And then there are voices we feel.
His is one of those.
And whenever the world becomes too loud, I close the curtain, step inside my little bubble, and let his voice carry me somewhere softer.
Somewhere calmer.
Somewhere I can finally breathe.
And for those moments…
that means more to me than I think words will ever be able to say.
- Merry -
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar