"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."


- Michael J. Jackson -

03.07.2026

My Kind of Cake: A taste beyond ordinary

For some people, nothing compares to chocolate cake... 

Others would choose red velvet without a second thought. Some swear by cheesecake, rich, soft, familiar. Others love something simple, something light... 

I think that's how life works.

There is a taste for everyone.

A cake for everyone.

Mine is... different.

The cakes that everyone else seems to crave, the ones they line up for and never stop talking about... they don't stir anything inside me. They don't make my pulse quicken. They don't shake my bones or reach beyond the walls I've built. They are not even close in pushing all my buttons... 

But my cakes...

They are something else entirely.

They're the cherry on top. The extra sweetness no one asked for but somehow changes everything. One bite, and the whole world tastes different.

The best ones don't simply taste good.

They undo me.

They lift me somewhere beyond words, somewhere weightless, where I can somehow feel everything and nothing at the same time.

Sometimes they quiet every ache I've been carrying.

Sometimes they become the ache.

Sometimes they're pure euphoria.

I've always thought my tongue was made a little differently. It seems to catch every flavor more intensely than most people do. Every note of sweetness, every hidden spice, every delicate layer.

So when I find my kind of cake...

It isn't just delicious.

It explodes.

It rushes through every part of me, breaking past every fence, every locked gate, every careful defense I've built around myself.

And for a little while...

Nothing else exists... 

Just the taste... 

Just that impossible sweetness that reminds me I'm still alive.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar