"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."


- Michael J. Jackson -

18.05.2026

One step at a time



You know those people where sunshine, daisies, and rainbows just seem to flow out of them?

The ones who always smile, at least in the comments. The ones who constantly spread kindness, color, and light, as if negativity doesn’t even exist in their vocabulary.

And I love them for it.

But at the same time… I’ve lived on both sides. I’ve felt both sides.

So even if people who know me say I’m one of those people too, someone who spreads light, maybe they’re right. I do try to be. I want to be kind. I want to give love.

But we also need darkness to truly understand the light. To appreciate it.

And while some people post encouraging and positive words every single day, until it all starts sounding like background noise, the same as everyone else…

…my survival mode has always been laughter, sarcasm, dark humor… humor in general. Whatever helps me make it through the day. Cause I have been in hell many times. 
And... I think it is okay to acknowledge both sides... Cause no one is ONLY fine all the time. 

I don’t hate or criticize the people who carry glitter, sunshine, rainbows, and light every hour of every day, even when it becomes too much for me sometimes.

That’s their way of coping. Their way of surviving. Their mask.

And mine is laughter, love, sarcasm, dark humor, other humor and taking life one step at a time. One fight at a time.

Just some words today that I felt like getting out there... 


Have a beautiful day ❤️ 

- Merry - 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar